Recent content by Kaze_no_Hibiki

  1. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 403 by KNH Another fascinating chapter! Things will certainly get more interesting from here on. I don't think this chapter was too hard to translate. I do have some uncertain parts, but I think I at least conveyed what is trying to be said, so there are no bold parts...
  2. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 402 by KNH Thanks for adding me to the compilation. I thought I had gotten everything since I spent a little bit more time on transcribing and translating, but I didn't really get a chance to double check due to being busy. Thanks for the heads up!
  3. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 402 by KNH I know I haven't translated in quite sometime, but it wasn't because I gave up or anything; my internet connection was down. Another awesome chapter. As usual, the parts I was unsure of are in bold. Page 1 ナンバー402: 最後の言葉 Number 402: The Last Word...
  4. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 397 by KNH As always, the parts I was unsure of are in bold Page 1 うちはイタチの真実を知る者だよ The one who knows the truth about Uchiha Itachi Side portion: もう一人の"写輪眼を持つ男"が語るイタチの真実-----そして、その目的とは!? The other person who carries a sharingan speaks of the Itachi's truth----And, what...
  5. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 395 by KNH Hehe! Thank you very much, tora-chan!! You need not apologize. Although you were busy, you still found time to check my translation; I appreciate it very much. As always, your insight is very helpful! Ah, this is most certainly a tricky one. Whenever I...
  6. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 395 by KNH As always, the parts I was unsure of are in bold. Page 1 ナンバー395: トビの謎 Number 395: Tobi’s riddle Side portion: 奇異なる秘伝をその身に宿る、木ノ葉の名門。油女シノ、いざ Konoha’s noble family that has a strange secret residing in their bodies. Now comes Aburame Shino Page 2: 奇壊蟲を従え...
  7. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 394 by KNH I see what you're saying. The former definitely feels correct. Thank you for the advice. I will most certainly keep them in mind for my future translations.
  8. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 394 by KNH Yeah, I guess you're right. Though, I still will not stop with my translations! I plan on adding more manga translations when I get used to things. Well said. And for the record, I have never thought that which is why I will continue to translate with...
  9. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Bleach Chapter 315 by KNH Thank you for your input, Ju-da-su!
  10. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 394 by KNH Thank you, tora-chan! Your insight is very helpful. I shall make corrections based on what you said. I guess Bleach isn't all that popular, but it's a challenging manga for me. I often find myself not being able to translate a couple of things said. If...
  11. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Bleach Chapter 315 by KNH The parts I was unsure of are in bold. Page 1 Side Part: ラス・ノーチェスから、空座町へ・・・。ここが、-----戦場!! From Las Noches to Karakura Town... this is the battlefield!! Zaraki: 二つ目の指令は空座町で護挺十三隊全隊長格を戦闘可能にすることだ The second order was... to make it possible for all 13 captains...
  12. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 394 by KNH Wow, that one got passed me. Thank you!
  13. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 393 by KNH Thank you for the awesome advice, Hisshouburaiken! I'll continue to keep that in mind when I try to translate chapters in the future. As for the homework part, here's what I got. Noisy Shut up Annoying Loud That's pretty much all I could think of.
  14. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Naruto Chapter 394 by KNH I'm a bit late with this because I was catching up with One Piece. At any rate, comments, criticism, or both are always welcomed. Edit: I forgot to mention if something is in bold, I'm not sure about the translation. Page 1: Side part...
  15. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Bleach Chapter 314 by KNH Ah, ok. Thanks! I have now mentioned I put the translations I was unsure of in bold.
Top