Recent content by kazehaya

  1. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 166 Spoiler Thread This chapter does not like me for anything, absolutely anything, wait 165 chapters to see how they destroy everything they have achieved and azuki Mashiro? ohba what are you doing? aghhhhhhhh, one of the few outlets that I see this problem, the two would give up...
  2. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 165 Discussion / 166 Predictions 1. What seemed an advantage to ashirogi and friends (us XD) that they chose to seiyu as the drama cd, is totally refuted and now it got to boiling point. in simple terms: from easy to hard. 2. Ririka will have an important role after all, and...
  3. kazehaya

    Discussion Will Azuki receive the lead role in Reversi?

    I agree that azuki get the role of heroine ashirogi anime, if you choose not to give ohba paper, in my more personal, would be a direct affront and insult to the readers who read the manga:s. You can decide not to give it and design a better plot alarge manga, but the question is not that the...
  4. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 165 Spoiler Thread This chapter seemed incredible to me that everything happens for azuki x Mashiro and dream fulfilled. The last pages I did not like, ichizawa back to ruin the lives of ashirogi and azuki, aghh, how long we will have authors with unnecessary arcs? I want to see a...
  5. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 164 Spoiler Thread They got the anime ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, or so it seems, I'm so happy, :D, TT.TT, but Eiji has a beam under the sleeve let's see what happens
  6. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 163 Spoiler Thread ohhh ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ had not analyzed so, it would be a good ending, great and moving XD
  7. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 163 Spoiler Thread The manga stopped being interesting a plot to be a repetitive and filled with pure filler out of the situations as real they give is annoying and uncomfortable, frankly I'm getting tired, this manga is not progressing, but extends even more and more, always...
  8. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 163 Spoiler Thread no action would Ohba, your sleeve is tiring me ¡¡¡¡¡ XD
  9. kazehaya

    The Ririka Thread

    Ladies and gentlemen, I also was somewhat surprised and thoughtful with the appearance of this character, but I will say some things to try, from my point of view I can deduce that makes Ririka, or will happen in the future with her in the manga , points are: 1. nothing, XD, say nothing, for...
  10. kazehaya

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 163 Spoiler Thread Apparently they got the anime, or something happened at the last moment, I'm tired of so many things that happen in the manga, now if you want this lapse all pink, and I want to see happy ending
Top