Recent content by Kazuhira

  1. Chapter Beelzebub 236 Discussion/237 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 236 Spoiler Thread Not surprised at all, considering the story has been rushed in the last few chapters I would be glad if Tamura somehow find a way to end the manga rather than let quality of the story drop lower than it is now.
  2. Chapter Beelzebub 235 Discussion/236 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 235 Spoiler Thread I'm telling you right now that I'm not a fan of drag-out battles either but there is a difference between a short battle and a poorly written one, in this case it's the later. I'm okay with minor characters get floored to boost the power of antagonist but the...
  3. Chapter Beelzebub 235 Discussion/236 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 235 Spoiler Thread Ok now, I seriously have no idea what the hell is going on. The story seemed quite rushed here: what the point of showing up a bunch of characters but then they got floored the next moment without even showing a bit of combat (I guess is to demonstrate how...
  4. Chapter Beelzebub 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 233 Spoiler Thread Did anyone here see the uniform of the man that sliced the car in half quite similar to those of 34 pillar squad? If that's truly is a military uniform of Demon world I think fuji might have some serious people in demon world backing him up. If true that's not...
  5. Chapter Beelzebub 230 Discussion/231 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 230 Spoiler Thread Not at all, this chapter is belong to furuichi's resurrection arc- chap 223, I'm not surprised at all, hardly anything happened on that chapter
  6. Chapter Beelzebub 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    The way I see it I think it depends on the raw provider, every scangroups has to have a raw provider when a scangroup want to translate a serie they have to contact a raw provider to deliver them the material. So I assume MTO and Red Hawk have the same raw provider (although I could be wrong...
  7. Chapter Beelzebub 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    For anyone asking why there haven't any spoiler yet becasue well according to my country's scangroup MTO the raw provider had some problems with the scan machine and the next two day he/she has some business to attend to so he/she couldn't fix the scan machine yet so this week chapter could be...
  8. Spoiler Beelzebub 217 Discussion/218 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub 217 Spoiler Thread (no chapter until 8/22) See this on manga fox forum , i think it can set some light on the "number 3" incident: "Regarding the situation of Takamiya's number 3, have you guys forgotten about his "former number 3" Busujima Isami and currently "number 9". I'm...
  9. Chapter Beelzebub Chapter 214 Discussion/215 Predictions

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread Well I'm a Vietnamese so can I can tell you what's going on in those text. Basically Oga has some kind of new move that he can blind/stunt his opponent with a new crest or sth. As you can see in the picture why Taka standing frozen like that - he had...
Top