Recent content by Kazzuma Nexus

  1. Chapter Toriko 209 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 209 Spoiler Thread Hi, guys! So glad my prediction/theory for the intimidation turned out right. I do acknowledge the fact that it would have been quite a remarkable move from the author if he somehow managed to go through with it, however, I am also relieved that things won't...
  2. Chapter Toriko 208 Discussion Thread

    Hmmm, this makes me think... If it really is true that Teppei died it would be definetely something (exceptionally gruesome death) that I did not expect from the manga, but then again that is why I like it, because it surprises me quite often. However, this could be something like a milestone...
  3. Chapter Toriko 208 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 208 Spoiler Thread Hi, guys... First post...ever... So please be nice :D (Cliche... Yet, I think it is common courtesy to write it down.) Please, consider the fact that all this could be just some sort of quite weird intimidation. Look at Teppei's face and expression on page 2...
Top