Recent content by kb0832

  1. kb0832

    Chapter Bleach 351 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 351 Spoiler Discussion Thread As far as I know, Ichigo never died... Remember waaaaay back during the Kuchiki Byakuya vs. Renji fight when they mentioned that when the bankai goes away without the weilder's permission it means that the person is about to die? Ichigo's bankai never...
  2. kb0832

    Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Discussion/351 Predictions Thread I thought this was pretty good... He says become a demon... Which is pretty much exactly what he's become in this part right? funny how things turn out lol
  3. kb0832

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions Possibly, but it's not likely that he will look. He wouldn't know to look in a high place, or to look for the guy controlling the pain he's been fighting in the first place. If he looked he probably could easily, I just don't see it happening.
  4. kb0832

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions I'd like to see Naruto make use of his Kage Bunshin and send like 100 to each sensei in Konoha and have them teach him new techniques, this way he could learn from everybody all at once and also learn a crap load of techniques that could come in...
  5. kb0832

    Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Discussion/351 Predictions Thread I'm ignoring the fact that they don't feel hunger as souls, they feel other pain tho, right? If I recall, feeling hunger was a bad sign and signified them being close to becoming a hollow. Also forgetting the fact that he's already part hollow...
  6. kb0832

    Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Discussion/351 Predictions Thread Other than that minor technicality, to think that he would suddenly "redie" i guess, instantly just from a whole thats not bleeding and still left the majority of his lungs and his heart intact is just stupid. sure he's already "dead" which is...
  7. kb0832

    Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Discussion/351 Predictions Thread First, just because he has a hole in his chest, doesn't mean he's gonna die right away. His brain would still be functioning fine for like 4 seconds or so if his head was cut off... So him being dead instantly from a hole in the chest is a...
  8. kb0832

    Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Discussion/351 Predictions Thread Hi, i'm new here but i've been reading these forums for a few days. I'd like to say one thing about the new "force powers" where ichigo retrieves his sword. IMO he's using his reiatsu or spiritual pressure.. w/e you wanna call it, like how he...
Top