Recent content by KBPFY

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 472 Discussion/ 473 Predictions

    Personally I like Wendy + Chelia against DiMaria, it could be an interesting match-up.
  2. Juvia has the same illness as Laxus?

    Hmm, intriguing for sure. I think it could be entirely possible that Juvia had/has the same illness that Laxus does, but the question now is; what could this mean? If this theory proves true, then I'd like to see if her symptoms resurfaces again and if maybe there will be an arc dedicated to...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Well I mean he IS a dragon, not to mention he killed Serena in probably less than a second at like 5 meters distance, if not more. I wouldn't count Acnologia out just because the distance between the battlefields are large.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Personally I think people are underestimating Laxus, of course I could always just be overestimating him, but he has always been op, every arc that his help is desperately needed he's 'nerfed' in some way or another, and while I get the argument that Wahl is a Shield and thus...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Not only that but he also felt Acnologia's tremendous power and Serena getting one-shot, yet he was still fully prepared to fight him. Now this isn't necessarily a sign of his strength but it certainly is something to take into consideration. Of all the current Spriggans, I think my favourite...
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    I really enjoyed this chapter, though I get the feeling that Jacob has some mad skills. The wait until next chapter is killing me though, also I just hope the Laxus vs Wahl fight is executed properly, I would hate for this fight to get ruined.
Top