Recent content by Kefrayba

  1. Kefrayba

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 305 Discussion Oh... That's a relieve then :D It would be very hard on the fan, had the comic would be on break until December.
  2. Kefrayba

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 305 Discussion This chapter must be very easy to translate/Edited Manga :P It is cetainly interesting how the story progress. It seems that the actions of the emporer, Griffith and Skull knight cut through dimension and brought the spiritual world into physical world. Wait, so...
  3. Kefrayba

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 520 Discussion/521 Predictions I must say I love the title page of this episode. The banana shape watermelon and apple/orange are cool ^O^.
  4. Kefrayba

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter [ON HIATUS - Info In First Post] I guess now we have to wait and see the raw it see how things goes
Top