Recent content by Keigo Kakiguchi

  1. Keigo Kakiguchi

    Shounen Aku no Hana by OSHIMI Shuuzou

    I did. Shit is about to get real.
  2. Keigo Kakiguchi

    Anime Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta & Tsuki ni Naku

    Geez... Is it Christmas or something?
  3. Keigo Kakiguchi

    Anime Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta & Tsuki ni Naku

    Whoa Cthuko, that troll was dumb and unnecessary. Well, it doesn't matter now, all that matters is... are they gonna sub the OVA too? >.>
  4. Keigo Kakiguchi

    Anime Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta & Tsuki ni Naku

    Well, we gotta wait and wait and wait and wait now.
  5. Keigo Kakiguchi

    My predictable "I'm new" thread

    I already like you. Let's be happy friends.
  6. Keigo Kakiguchi

    My predictable "I'm new" thread

    I'll admit that the first episode is really weak compared to the later ones. I still like it though, I'm not that pretentious. :V
  7. Keigo Kakiguchi

    My predictable "I'm new" thread

    Let's see... I love seinen and ecchi manga, "mature" stuff (if that's of any indication). My favorite mangaka is Kazuto Okada, author of Ittsuuu, Ibitsu and Sundome. His art is peculiar and his stories are just perfect for me. Anime... I don't have one in particular but Hosoda's movies and...
  8. Keigo Kakiguchi

    My predictable "I'm new" thread

    Kill la Kill (obviously), Samurai Flamenco, Yozakura Quartet - Hana no Huta -, Coppelion (I might drop it soon tho), Kyousougiga. Not really my kind of thing, but I found these pretty solid.
  9. Keigo Kakiguchi

    My predictable "I'm new" thread

    LOL No, I didn't know that. The nickname is actually from one of the main characters from my favorite manga: Ibitsu by Kazuto Okada.
  10. Keigo Kakiguchi

    My predictable "I'm new" thread

    I can't really pick one in particular but if movies count I say The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. And yeah, red wine is boss.
  11. Keigo Kakiguchi

    My predictable "I'm new" thread

    Hello boys and girls, I'm new. What can I say about myself... I'm a calm dude, often melancholic, I'm 23 but I feel old as hell inside. :lol:lol I love manga and anime as everyone else here. I also love red wine and life. Boy I'm always fascinated about how mysterious life is. I already love...
Top