Ignorance and lack of basic interpretation, if combined, can give birth to people like you.
Erza not using "POF" doesn't make the enemy more powerful or weaker, that's bullshit and cheap argumentation. You need to learn to read and understand how Misaki's ability works, before typing stupid...
Erza winning the fight with her own strength and overpowering the enemy >POF
Luxus taking out his lacrima, eating the dragon's soul and giving one shot > normal...
That's why I speak, it is useless to argue with fanatics.
Erza used pof against Misaki? when I thought fanaticism and idiocy couldn't be measured behold, the guy breaks the rules and hits us with such nonsense.
pathetic.
That's what I say, Misaki's magic is just hard to deal with, whereas if it was Erza against Kirin she could just tank his attacks and fuck him with Nakagami or powerful attacks.
I can't see Erza having a tough fight against Kirin, literally she can tank any attack he's shown in the manga and she can attack as hard as Luxus...
ok, we are dealing with a wanker; bye
Luxus fans in a full cope condition...
I don't think they know that Misaki's magic can do hours of damage in 1 second? making silly comparisons. Misaki manages to inflict absurd damage on Erza, which even Luxus couldn't do
I'm afraid they just ignore the fight and don't know how Misake's...
misaki's magic forces the drawn to anyone, it she causes hours of damage in the dimension, being fighting in her dimension already and a high damage guaranteed, there's nothing to do in this case... unlike kirin which was a lightning fight against lightning
Erza vs Laxus is good because they don't fall for One Shot and exchange a lot of attacks and spells, if Mashima did this basic in most fights, there would be a nice amount of fights considered good