Recent content by KenKao

  1. Discussion Relationships Thread

    Well is it obvious? I am a major Akiyama and Nao shipper. They contradict each other's behaviors and attitude but when working together, they are the perfect complimentary. They fill what each other lack. It's just beautiful :) Nao is being herself. Akiyama is being himself. And yet they don't...
  2. Predictions How will LG end?

    Well we know that this will be the final round. It's so hard to make predictions when this manga is so unpredictable.. hehe But I still stick to my intuition that Akiyama is the master mind, or at least one of the master minds in this game. I do not know though how Nao will take it if it's...
  3. Discussion Liar Game: The Final Stage

    We are not even sure if there will be in the manga .. :) I hope there will be!!
  4. Theory I think the one behind the Liar Game is...

    OMG I got so excited to see this question because I replied to the same topic in mangafox forum. I have the same thoughts as the OP. The real person behind Liar Game is Akiyama. I had the same observations: - Having swindled a large MLM company, he must have had tons of cash. Someone would...
Top