Recent content by Keptron

  1. Keptron

    Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    As Itachi left Amaterasu against Madara ( the part when he took Sasuke after Itachi died, Amaterasu auto active when Madara active his sharingan ) I think he left something against Danzou or it's just Sasuke playing with a Genjutsu, I am betting most of the fight will be with genjutsu from now...
  2. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions I still wonder about the power Itachi gave to Naruto .... He will use it some day?
  3. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think Konan will need to call the rest of akatsuki ( but if she do it, someone will find him in the mountain, since Shika and the others are after him )
  4. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Well, at least I hope that a good fight come up with all this Naruto rage.
  5. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread So it isn't all the manga?
  6. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread What if as Pain is weak for now he can't repel such power of Kyuubi? :s Hmm true
  7. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think if all deaths till now are true. More will come .... but I don't want Hinata dead X.X Kakashi seem to be dead ( at least I believe so ) and Jyraia died! The most awesome characters died ;\
  8. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread But wasn't all the other frogs ( including Gamakichi ) hit by Pain's power ( Shinra Tensei or something like this )?
  9. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread By some spoilers that I was looking, the one that seemed more realistic was the one where Hinata dies in front of Naruto. Also, if Pain don't make good moves he will loose to Naruto if he use Kyuubi power, since Pain is already kind of weak Edit: I...
  10. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I think Kyuubi will take control of Naruto when he get unconscious like the guy with the 8° Tail ( When Sasuke had put him in a genjutsu )
  11. Keptron

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think Naruto really got stronger, specially when using Sennin mode as it make him more stronger at jutsu/taijutsu. Someday even Pain will have trouble when fighting him.
  12. Keptron

    Chapter 388 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 388 Predictions [Naruto] My prediction is: Sasuke will loose his eye ( only one ) and then he will do something to don't die, Itachi will have only one eye with Permanent MS. :blink And the fight will continue ... or on 388 they will put Naruto/Hebi fight, lol.
Top