Recent content by Kerien

  1. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 637 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well..I guess the only one who can awaken V is Baam and if we take in consider what Hwaryun said than it’s very high chance that it’s happening in this fight/arc. lol, Baam act here like real idiot…I guess it’s cold be family characteristic… I really hope we‘ll still have a chance to see some...
  2. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    I’ve got a feeling that if something entered Baam, it cannot escape.In case with Levi, actually he wasn’t devoured but sealed inside.he was too strong to “eat” him so Baam asked to put him inside with seal. Things that have been eaten cannot take control of Baam so to take control of “V” power...
  3. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    We don’t really know what happened between V with Arlene and 11, except that he and Arlene wanted to climb tower and rest didn’t… Also that “suicide” story seems bit strange…I’m not justifying them but still need more info to jump to some conclusions ..also don’t forget that Enkidu’s lies made...
  4. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    Let’s just hope SIU won’t jump to another scene and ignore events with “V”. I said before that I think that it’s power, memorises, resentments..(choose what you like) somehow I got a felling that at some point Baam going to interrupt fight between FH’s.(most likely after that thing being unsealed)
  5. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    I also believe that it’s V’s power.BTW can it be that blue flames from flashback? Also that black shins of Baam still a question...and one more thing.. if we add one more line to what Baam draws we get “V”)))) P.S.its looks like Baam draws left part of the ”V” but in the seal it’s shown as...
  6. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    All situation with V’s suicide seems strange to me.Also it’s seems that FUG know something and Hwaryun..personally I dont think that under the seal is V (his soul) in normal understanding, only it’s part or just power with some self consciousness. The possibilities are almost endless,anyways we...
  7. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    Who knowns, who knowns…original body sure is dead but soul still can exist, but I also think that it’s too much to pull out separate V in the story. than there no reason to have Baam in the story since we have all that “promised” V who gonna fulfill FUG wishes, slay 10 GF’s and Zahard...
  8. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    For some reason I’m not sure that “ V “ will take over Enkidu, just use him to remove the seal.also it’s a bit strange how “V” sounded, its sounds more like setup” from Arlene or outer god. Also I guess if it’s really V’s soul there than it’s need irregular body to fulfill his plans.
  9. Kerien

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hi, guys! Haven't been here for ages… just want to share my thoughts. 1)What if Baam is actually is V? And what is under line is not “V’s” soul but rather “resentment’s , power or memories or all together? 2) So tecnicaly Baam is Arlene’s and V’s son but with soul of V or two souls was merged...
  10. Kerien

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 211 Discussion / 212 Predictions Thread

    Lol,actually thought the same. As I said before,it feels like OFA reacts so Dekus '' i don't want to worry others'' struggle.
  11. Kerien

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 211 Discussion / 212 Predictions Thread

    may be OFA rampaging because Deku lost his goal? "Not worring anyone"its not real goal for hero after all... But i think it'll really be cool if Deku manage to control it.The way i see it, its like 2nd mode,designed for range combat. BTW the eye in the shadows belong to woman or even animal...
  12. Kerien

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 211 Discussion / 212 Predictions Thread

    So next chapter gonna be 4th or something like that?
  13. Kerien

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 211 Discussion / 212 Predictions Thread

    Teachers in shock and cant move))) Deku to obsessed with "not worring others" IMHO Deku have to be one to stop OFA, othewise he won't improve.
  14. Kerien

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 211 Discussion / 212 Predictions Thread

    huh ive got a feeling OFA dont like the way Deku thinking....
  15. Kerien

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 211 Discussion / 212 Predictions Thread

    can be the truth but OFA behave like wild animal,so im not shure that its have human personality.May be its "time" to OFA to '' Grow up"
Top