Recent content by keroko

  1. Error in uploading RAW

    Certainly. The file in question can be found here. As for where to move it... can it be moved outside the group? As a 'groupless raw?' If not, you could just delete it and I'll re-upload it again properly. Edit: allright, problem solved. Thanks for the help.
  2. Error in uploading RAW

    I don't mind it being in Gin no Tsukuya's group myself, but since it was accidentally put there by the uploading bug I'm not sure if they want it... Well, I guess they'll pull it down if they really don't want it there. I don't mind who gets credit for the raw, just that it's there for people...
  3. Error in uploading RAW

    Looks like it's fixed. Thanks for that. Back to my original question though, how do I solve this problem with me uploading a raw to the group I did?
  4. Error in uploading RAW

    That was the screen I had as well. Minus the asking for a Edited Manga group that is, it just dumped them in Gin no Tsuyaku's group without asking.
  5. Error in uploading RAW

    While trying to upload the latest RAW of Vivid, chapter 11, I was slightly surprised to see the RAW being uploaded under another groups name. I say surprised, because I never got a screen of any kind that allowed me to select a group in the first place (nor do I recall needing to do so...
Top