Recent content by Kerrate

  1. Kerrate

    Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions I'm I the only one wondering how Xanxus managed to just grow a new arm????
  2. Kerrate

    Reborn 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions

    I was thinking that Mukuro would be using his machine to cause the illusion but It seems that Jager is moving too fast for them as they didn't expect the attack at all. I was so shocked that Xanxus lost his arm I mean WTF?? so gutted he's like one of the most badass characters. although in...
  3. Kerrate

    Reborn 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Yeah sorry I ment to say that Yamma should win, therefore i can see hibari getting sent to the vindice. We have not had a vongola loss since the start of this arc so another is due. Mabi a double KO again or something like they both attack each other at the same time and it's so powerful their...
  4. Kerrate

    Reborn 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    I dunno although I would hate to see it I think Hiabri may lose or there will be a double KO again, because Yamamoto should be appearing on the scene again and I can see him losing because he has had next to no appearences in aaagggeees and we can't have all the vongola winning.
  5. Kerrate

    Reborn 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    I knew it Adelheids flame was ice!! Hibari has been talkin quite alot and his softness with animals was quite clear here, however he was going to have to warm up to the vongola family at some point. He looks awesome in his gear cant wait for the next chapter gonna be an awesome fight
  6. Kerrate

    Reborn 318 Discussion / 319 Predictions

    That spade thing was a bit of a twist, i dunno what is going to happen afterwards although all I can do is speculate. I hope Hibari and Adelheid are going to fight next although I have some ideas of what her flame is going to be and that is Ice. If you think about it she seems to be a bit of a...
  7. Kerrate

    Reborn 299 Discussion/ 300 Predicitons

    Re: Reborn 299 Spoiler Thread Yeah i was gutted to hear about onemanga dunno where i am gonna read reborn now!!!
  8. Kerrate

    Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 298 Spoiler Thread yeah i said that earlier about the ninths guardians. Kinda weird although i dunno what is going to happen with yammamoto being out and now everyone beaten. They seem to have time since the shimon family have just left them there.
  9. Kerrate

    Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 298 Spoiler Thread OMG best manga EVER!!!! Enema PWWNND everyone that was awesome!!! And Hibari....beaten.....NO!! but yeah that was crazy wonder whats gonna happen now, yeah loved it how the ninth and his guardians did sweet FA there!! [hr] hang on Yammamoto still has his ring...
  10. Kerrate

    Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 298 Spoiler Thread If it says something about training then it could be that the current vongola guardians are going to be trained by their counterpart guardian of the ninth. This would be cool if it happened and it would also give another explaination as to why they have been...
  11. Kerrate

    Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    it's kinda weird aswell cause if you look at most of the shimon guardians they all have what seems to look like a DW flame on their foreheads. Does this mean that all the vongola guardians are going to have to go into DW mode to fight them??and if so what about Ryohei isn't he supposed to...
  12. Kerrate

    Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    if you look at when shitt-p arrives she says that her talent is Hakko and one guy says radiation and gokudera says fermentation that could be a clue. so her flame could be based on those two. just a thought http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/283/13/
  13. Kerrate

    Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    Man this arc is good, however i am a bit let down by the weapons that shimion have i mean obv adelheid is going to fight hibari because they have fought already but she has been given like the exact same weapon as him just a more extreme version what happened to the fans that she had used huh...
  14. Kerrate

    Reborn! 276 Discussion/ 277 Predictions

    Re: Reborn! 276 Spoiler Thread Yeah younger Tsuna is stronger in the sense that he has the vongola box but we haven't seen how the TYL Tsuna fights, he could be alot stronger in terms of physical combat however I feel that it will be unlikely that we will be seeing him. because it seems a bit...
  15. Kerrate

    Reborn 266 Discussion/ 267 Prediction

    Yas finally gokudera's box weapon is open!! hopefully he will win this fight cause it's about time. Hopefully the fight will last a while, the Hibari Dasiy fight was a bit short as was the yamamoto genkishi. tsuna took down wolfbane pretty easily as well.
Top