Recent content by Keske

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 aye noticed. missinterpurated the art.
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 To be honest if Hinata is dead, it's just so much stuff that doesn't make sense, I'll try to be as objective as possible. First and foremost Hinata has the Byuakungan. Accuracy is her forte, seriously that's what it for. not just for...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 As for now I asume that everyone that is apperntly dead is dead though I have the feeling we will see the same thing here that we did when the big sasuke chase when a few people appeared to be dead but then later turned out not to be...
Top