Recent content by Kethex

  1. Kethex

    Chapter Magi 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

    Well it seems that even if they defeat the medium (which is practically hopeless), they still have Gyokuen who's a former Magi and all of Al-Thamen to deal with. It seems that practically all hope is lost unless Sinbad and Sindria come in. I really think that as of now the only person who can...
  2. Kethex

    Chapter Magi 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

    Re: Magi 193 Spoiler Thread I think that this chapter (well, mostly the end) shows how Alma Toran ended up after this same event occured there. I'm also waiting for Sinbad to show up because there's no way they could beat the Medium if he keeps endlessly regenerating its magoi from the earth...
  3. Kethex

    Chapter Magi 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

    Re: Magi 193 Spoiler Thread Looks like Gyokuen herself is going to enter the fray. From the looks of things it seems that Kouha and Kougyoku both got utterly destroyed by the Medium with Alibaba nearly being whooped down himself until Aladdin used his Borg to protect him. And it looks like they...
Top