Recent content by ketorin

  1. ketorin

    DGM Chapter 237 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in July-

    Google translate says that there is an "[Intro Color] & [Special Appendix Clear Stand]" :)
  2. ketorin

    Discussion D.Gray-man Chapter 233 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in July-

    Bigger version of the color page. Credit to u/karoshi420 for posting on reddit.
  3. ketorin

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 I seriously just got depressed :( Oh well, I hope she has one next month! I love when it comes out on or around my birthday :) Yeah, does it say anything about Hoshino?
  4. ketorin

    DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Spoiler Thread I'm never going to think of Mana's name now without singing that, lol XD Yay! Thanks for the spoiler! I was worried we were not going to have one again.
  5. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread I think that the currentAllen looks like the pastAllen, his hair is the same color before it gets turned; the kidAllen is even wearing his hairback like pastAllen.
  6. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread That is true. Gah, Hoshino, why must you make it awesomely complicated? Well I guess dreaming six hours in a bath can produce interesting twists ^_~
  7. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread Thinking back to the Suman Fallen one arc, remember how Lenalee was telling Allen they were experimenting on implanting innocence into someone; what if it worked with Allen?
  8. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread I'm glad his past is complicated. I was worried it was just going to be a lost memories or something but, it's so much more! Hoshino never lets down It's because he is helping Allen, who is a noah and that's all the innocence cares about.
  9. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread The feel of D.Gray-man isn't just in the art, it's in the whole story. And the whole thing with Allen looking older, I think she might mean it. Lenalee said once that he looked like a different person, and she was right; it was Nea. And this page really...
  10. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread I think Kanda's super senses are more of a, he doesn't hear Johnny talking to Allen anymore; it's too quiet type deal. Though he could very well be as skilled as Link, thanks for pointing that out.
  11. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread I wonder what Nea will do when he won't stop being hungry. . .
  12. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread Darn, I was hoping for Lenalee as well, oh well >< oh btw Claymore is out on dm5 so hopefully DGM isn't too far behind! ^_^
  13. ketorin

    Edit DGM panels and have fun!

    That page made me crack up XD
  14. ketorin

    Discussion DGM Chapter 207 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 207 Spoiler Thread The Mask of Mana that Cross talks about in the recording through Tim. http://www.mangareader.net/210-15264-3/dgray-man/chapter-173.html
Top