Recent content by kewl0210

  1. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    HXH feels like an odd series because the gaps are so long so if you're not *into* what's currently happening it's less exciting because that means you may be waiting years until the next arc starts and whatever you're excited about happens. Though I think the last bunch of chapters was largely...
  2. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Hey we finally finished releasing all of Seikimatsu Leader Den Takeshi! after working on it for a little over 5 years. If anyone here wants to go check it out, it's a Jump classic. https://hiwamatanoboru.com/2022/01/29/seikimatsu-leader-den-takeshi-ch-239-247-toriko-2002-one-shot/
  3. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Morning, Afternoon, Evening (Kodansha)

    Does anyone happen to know of any sort of archive of historical Morning covers? Something akin to this site for Jump? https://www.flickr.com/photos/kami_sama_explorer/collections/72157624743204552/ I mean besides looking through old MH threads. Edit: Ok apparently there is one, right here...
  4. kewl0210

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 360 Spoilers & Discussion

    The bubble is just part of a sentence that means like "That is merely..." The right just says "To be continued". Berserk usually runs every other issue when it's running. There's no specific announcement of when the next chapter is. 3-Gatsu no Lion does the same thing (But even more erratic)...
  5. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    The title is "Kinokuniya Weekly List". So like sales for the Kinokuniya bookstore chain. 鬼 = Kimetsu no Yaiba 排 = Haikyuu 藍 = Kemono Jihen (I guess because it's by 藍本 松/Aimoto Shou). 海 = One Piece (The hanzi i the first one in pirate, short for the Chinese name Pirate King) 青 = Ao no Exorcist 石...
  6. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Are people still saying that? Sorachi made it pretty clear it was a joke. There's a whole interview I translated in the Gintama Fanbook that talked about his plans for his next series and his various editors making suggestions. He was kidding saying that like "I broke so many deadlines there's...
  7. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Yup. They even mention in this tweet it's the first time one of Inoue-sensei's manga have been available digitally. I wonder if they'll add the actual like, volumes at some point. That link lets you read a digital version of chapter 1 for free, too. So it seems possible...
  8. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Ok, thanks. Yeah probably if they reported on the series coming back they would mention it in the digital magazine that it was only in the physical version. Urasawa used to do this with Billy Bat but Asadora has run digitally, so maybe whatever changed Urasawa's mind also changed Inoue's.
  9. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Anyone know if there's been any indication if REAL will run in the digital magazine or not? Previously Inoue-sensei was one of those few authors that oped-out of putting their series in the digital magazine and only allowed it in the physical magazine. But he hasn't released anything since 2014...
  10. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Oh shit, Real is finally coming back? I think the last time any came out was in 2015... Ok but when is Vagabond coming back? Edit: Oh it might just be a mistake? Ok well we'll see I guess.
  11. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I kinda get the impression that Bleach had the same issue that Gintama's had. Now that Sorachi kinda revealed how ending a long-running series works. He actually said basically that same thing in volume 74 that came out last month but I thought he was joking.
  12. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I don't know what the Gintama announcement will be but there's around a 50% chance they found YET ANOTHER way to adapt the Benizakura arc, and it will be put in that medium. It's been like a year since the last Benizakura arc adaptation and they're probably getting antsy. I dunno maybe a stage...
  13. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Did you guys know there's a site that catalogs he entire table of contents of pretty much every Japanese media magazine? It has all of Jump going back to the beginning (It's only fully updated up to the middle of 2017 I think though)...
  14. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Yonkou was talking about a quote from a manga/interview he read, I'm not sure where, that basically said (I'm paraphrasing here) that shounen manga have a common trope of "overcoming" the difficult situation they're in (i.e. Goku defeating Frieza in DB), and seinen have the trope of "learning to...
  15. kewl0210

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    I wonder how long it'll take them to get all 50 volumes out. Well, good luck, French publishers. Better late than never.
Top