Recent content by kg21tmac11

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    That’s a pretty good analysis. But, Oda always does throw curve balls.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I also love Sommers narrating what people think in real life when they read the manga. Thank god he is there to confirm it hahaha
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Been reading this since 2006🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻. 20 years later, I still get excited about a new chapter. But your point stands. I think he was being sarcastic himself, like you were LOL.
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I guess we all know what your DF would be, thirst thirst fruit, the woman who thirst for shanks🤣🤣🤣 Don’t sweat over it. People just like to troll. He probably has a sanctuary shrine at home of one piece. 🤣🤣🤣
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Hot take in a one piece forum, ironically. 🤦🏻
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    LOL. Welcome back empress 🙇🏻 you thirsty? 🤣🤣
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I wonder if sanji is going to have a similar trajectory next chapter. I am all for other SHs having their own chapter.
  8. One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    Dude that was not necessary.
  9. Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    They usually call him the opportunist.
  10. One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    I agree but the way Hajrudin said how they have to take care of business with the king of the world. Imu, is not playing around right now. On the flip side, Imu wants giants power so killing him off would be counter productive. No idea which direction Oda is taking this. I also have a feeling a...
  11. One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    My issue with Luffy is that I don’t mind him being goofy but don’t be ignorant on everything. Shanks has funny moments but he is not ignorant and understand knowledge will give him an edge. Luffy has to understand that. You can still be the same person. Moreover, if his fruit is a zoan type...
  12. One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    I agree with Roy from what he said earlier. Luffy needs a serious character development. For example, question who he is and what purpose he has. He is already powerful, Imu completely obliterated Luffy and I am here for it. Some serious death flags on hajrudin and Gaban, no?
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1187 Discussion

    He did throw away his pride in that situation to help his captain. He unknowingly did something that helped him achieve Conquerers haki. Makes sense for sanji as well.
  14. Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    It was surprisingly good. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it gave me perspective how much they put into the work. i never knew that little snippet of Oda, If true of course. Reminds me of kenshin where Oda was the assistant. Damn, if you do think about it, it is far worse! LOL! I agree about the...
  15. Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    If anyone wants to understand the amount of work these manga artist put in. I recommend people to read bakumon (i think that’s what it is called, a manga about a manga artist) and people will see how much hours they put in.
Top