Recent content by -Khriz-

  1. -Khriz-

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I would love to see a translation in English of Illegal Rare. The first chapter seems really cool.
  2. -Khriz-

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Is the raw already out?
  3. -Khriz-

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I can't wait for Illegal Rare. I just found out it's from the same mangaka that did Nurarihyon no Mago.
  4. -Khriz-

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Lol, Mago is not getting canceled, it sells more than Medaka, Kuroko, Beelzebub, Sket dance and Toriko.
  5. -Khriz-

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Enigma looks really good.
  6. -Khriz-

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Oumagadoki Doubutsuen scalation is out.
  7. -Khriz-

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Did I miss something? How is One Piece low?
  8. -Khriz-

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei since when ?
  9. -Khriz-

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Discussion/ 553 Predictions Thread Who's the main character? Luffy is gonna get stronger than Ace lmao :)
Top