Recent content by kickbuttmario

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 101 Discussion/ 102 Predictions

    Did ANnie's dad die?? What about Reiner's mom?
  2. Chapter Toriko 380 Discussion/ 381 Predictions

    Hello everyone. I will be right back screaming like a little girl in 5...4....3....2....1....
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 74 Discussion / 75 Predictions Thread

    Oh, how true. Didn't consider that.
  4. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 74 Discussion / 75 Predictions Thread

    He did. http://mangafox.me/manga/boku_no_hero_academia/v06/c046/12.html
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 74 Discussion / 75 Predictions Thread

    I wonder if the writing ever gets better. The guy has a great setup for some awesome shit happening but instead he wastes time on stuff like this. I mean, the villain that conveniently appears is the one that gets his parents... It reminds me of when Bakugou was saying how he "regretted" not...
  6. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 147 Spoiler Thread I don't know why you lot are saying this is bad writing, its a shonen manga. There is bound to be some bullshit there and there. Naruto had the whole dumbass Obito giving his sharingan eye to Kakashi from the dead moment and it screwed a crap ton of the...
  7. Info Imperial Scans drops Tokyo Ghoul: re

    This is such tragic news. I always felt that the guys at Imperial got the gist of Tokyo Ghoul and understood the artistic vision Ishida had. I am skeptical of Mangastream. I always notice errors in translations, and sometimes it irks me. Or I'm complaining too much for free shit. Regardless...
Top