Recent content by kidistight

  1. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    I know how you feel, boy do I. Naruto just seems so boring after 2 1/2 years, he has learned nothing. He still doesn't know how to get out of genjutsu, well only basic genjutsu, he has no NEW effective moves. I almost wonder what they did during all that time when they were training, right now...
  2. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    You know when I first read this chapter I was very disappointed like everyone else, but now I share in your feelings that it was pretty good after all. I realized that the story had to be summed up some how. The example I would like to refer to would be when the third died they had the funeral...
  3. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    It was an ok chapter to me there wasn't a lot of action which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it just seems like not much happened you see a bunch of pictures and that is the end of the chapter. I guess I just wanted something more to happen, perhaps the Akatsuki members that are going to...
Top