Recent content by Kielson_B72

  1. Kielson_B72

    Fun Thread [FEATURED] Edited Manga Archive - Post Your Epic Edits!

    Re: Edit your own manga panels/pages! Thanks ^^ Well, now that you mention it... the only time I remember Kakashi being close to blushing was here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/330/07/ (but I'm pretty sure that he actually did blush several times in anime, though).
  2. Kielson_B72

    Fun Thread [FEATURED] Edited Manga Archive - Post Your Epic Edits!

    Re: Edit your own manga panels/pages! Kakashi finally met Sasuke after 3 years, what will happen now? I posted one of them earlier , but it got deleted(I broke one of the rules apparently, nvm). I'm kinda proud of myself because I actually managed to neatly squeeze everything into 1 page.
  3. Kielson_B72

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Discussion/ 430 Predictions Not nessesarily, something tells me that it just might be him: As for my prediction, I think that team Gai will finally reach Konoha and guess what! they will encounter Konan, so we can finally see Konan vs 10-10 :P
  4. Kielson_B72

    Killer Bee Official Discussion Thread

    Re: Killer-Bee's Official Discussion Thread Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D It would be soooo cool to see them forming a rap group(which propably won't happen :(). Nah! I don't think so man, your rhymes are totally kickass :D Well, I like this thread, I'm kinda bored so maybe I'll...
  5. Kielson_B72

    Killer Bee Official Discussion Thread

    Re: Killer-Bee's Official Discussion Thread Just a random thought: if Kaillabee will meet Naruto, they might start to rap togheter(it's not impossible, like Jiraiya - he was a kickass shinobi while he was also a successful writer). Just imagine that: "When nine and eight are there together...
  6. Kielson_B72

    Madara Mega Convo

    Re: The "Tobi is -x-" Mega-Convo I'm almost sure that Tobi is Madara, but I made another Tobi is-x theory just for fun(so don't flame me about this! :mad) Fear not. It's not another one of those Tobi-Obito theories :P Lately, there were many theories that Uchiha Madara(Tobi) is actually...
  7. Kielson_B72

    Discussion Rank your strongest shinobi

    Ramen Guy- need no explanation :D Tonton- Tsunade's pig Might Guy- Gai sensei(he is sometimes referred as the "Might Guy") Tengu King-I dunno...:blink maybe it's that weird susanoo thing???
  8. Kielson_B72

    Naruto Shippūden: Anime vs. Manga

    I voted for manga. Anime is just too slow paced for me :/ The good thing about anime is that they finally made it HD, hope that the new filler arc will be cool :D
  9. Kielson_B72

    Favorites Your Favorite Nut Job?

    How about Zetsu? He has dissociative identity disorder(or something like that:blink), and he is enveloped in a giant venus flytrap... Not to mention his cute canibalistic behaviors:s How sick is that??? :D
  10. Kielson_B72

    Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Re: Who is your Favorite Naruto Character/Villain? Yeah, i love his Japanese voice actor too! Most of his scenes with Kabuto in Shippuuden were simply hillarious(He, Kabuto and Sasuke seemed to be like a small and happy family :D) THANKS!!! :)
  11. Kielson_B72

    Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Re: Who is your Favorite Naruto Character/Vilain? My first post(Yaaay!!!) I voted for Jiraiya, he is deffinetly coolest of The Three Great Sannins. As for my favorite villain, i think it would be Tobi, cuz he is a good boy xD
Top