Recent content by KikiItemri

  1. KikiItemri

    Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Discussion / 431 Prediction I think it was done this way because of the whole fact that Uryu was brought to the hospital and most likely many people saw him very injured and it would be a huge wtf moment if he was suddenly healed. Also, it would kind of make the whole sudden...
  2. KikiItemri

    Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Discussion / 431 Prediction That's a good point, and let's not forget those friends of his. We know pretty much next to nothing about them and what powers they may have, so who knows if Kubo dreamed up a 4th type of person with powers. The one thing that's still bugging me is...
  3. KikiItemri

    Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Discussion / 431 Prediction I really like how this chapter came out. It seems like we're finally getting into what Kubo was intending on doing with his arc. I like how it seems to be focusing on Ichigo's inability to do anything and his frustration while Uryu, Orihime, and even...
  4. KikiItemri

    Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Spoiler Discussion Honestly, I think that the protection thing is the most logical answer at the moment. After all, Ichigo lost his powers and he always wanted to have a normal life, so maybe they are keeping things from him so he doesn't try to get involved. Though, we all...
Top