Recent content by Kikolinsky

  1. Kikolinsky

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    Judging by the first Japanese reactions, the chapter only consists of HakYona moments. I seriously hoped that we would get a glimpse into the castle or the Fire Tribe situation (or at least some sort of Keishuk drama). But yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with how the storyline is developing atm...
  2. Kikolinsky

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    Judging by the first impression, chapter 150 probably won't be my favourite chapter... But it's great that Kouren, Tao, and Soo-Won have finally come to an agreement (at least this is what it looks like). Kouka will now take care of Xing's military as well as their foreign affairs. I can see why...
  3. Kikolinsky

    Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    Hey guys! I'm new here, but I've been following the discussion since the mangafox forum closed down. :hi But now I've decided to finally join the discussion (Maybe we can get our own subforum if we're able to keep this topic active). I love your ending theory! It's really well thought out...
Top