Recent content by Kikuna992

  1. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece 610 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction Thread Yeh, there are usually several ways of reading each individual kanji depending on what context and what other kanji it is attached to. e.g. 密林 - Mitsu(密)RIN(林) means jungle in Japanese.    森林 - Shin (森)RIN(林) means forest in Japanese.
  2. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece 610 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction Thread I am pretty sure Big Mam has the Tree Tree fruit, first hint is (obviously) that tree in her Jolly Roger. Secondly her name is LinLin in japanese "Lin" can mean forest written as "林" As for what it will do I assume it would be something...
  3. Kikuna992

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I just started reading D.Gray-man and i think its great. Anyway I came across this http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/496/112#apicture, saying the Earl of Millenium was based on a 18th century character. Does anyone know what he's based on?
  4. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 527 Discussion/528 Predictions Yes, like gesgift said, I don't think that Luffy is going to start recruiting for a temporary crew willy nilly (I wanted to use that word once :p). Oda loves returning to his old characters so I presume that some of Baroque Works, who we know for a...
  5. Kikuna992

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 521 Spoiler Pics and Summaries According to 2ch the mark on the Gorgon Sister's back is the mark of the World Government.
  6. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 517 Spoiler Discussion Its probably not a curse but like a tattoo of a pirate mark or something on their backs. Could be like Nami's old tattoo of the Arlong pirates or something. Just guessing.
  7. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 517 Spoiler Discussion Looking at the pictures, Luffy says "I've seen that mark before". I predict that the thing about the three sisters having eyes on their backs, which turn people into stone, is just an elaborate lie to stop people seeing the actually tattoo on their backs...
  8. Kikuna992

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 514 Spoiler Pics and Summaries In this instance I'm pretty sure a punctuation mark has been missed out so it actually means Shakky says... Shakky: This era is starting to churn. (as in troubles brewing)
  9. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 514 Spoiler Discussion The turn of events seems pretty awful. I don't know, Oda might make it amazing in the end, but to be honest in my opinion, he's mucked up BAD. I don't understand why he would send the Mugiwaras away from the only place where you can cross into the New...
  10. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 504 Discussion/505 Predictions http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/440/03/ Someone from the villages says "the most successful pirate in the East". Surely Ace would have been the most successful pirate, bounty-wise, seeing as he is WB's second captain. This suggests that Ace may...
  11. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 503 Discussion/504 Predictions Your wrong. A direct translation from the manga is "He's the legendary marine who cornered the Pirate King on many occasions!!" the "on many occasions" is the important part. Therefore Garp cornered Roger but ultimately did not capture him.
  12. Kikuna992

    Chapter Bleach -98 Discussion

    Re: Bleach -98 Discussion / -97 Predictions That is exactly what I noticed! Reading into it very deeply lol! That seems to me like a suggestion that there could be an alternative, possibly better, way to "upgrade" a shinigamis' strength. Seeing as Aizen is almost unbeatable at the moment and...
  13. Kikuna992

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 503 Discussion/504 Predictions I presume the whole "Aura" thing effects everyone when it is released by Rayleigh. Although you can direct it at individual people, I think that as everyone in a wide radius of Rayleigh were knocked out, the strawhats who were in that "Aura" arc must...
  14. Kikuna992

    One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 You've probably already seen it by the time you get here but this is the original highest quality trailer (having said that its still not very good quality ;p) http://www.dailymotion.com/zoroford815/video/x4olhb_original-subtitled-op-movie-10-teas_family
  15. Kikuna992

    Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: What the hell is Yoruichi's Zanpakuto? Maybe she was sent into exile for a hundred years because she lost her Zanpakuto?
Top