Recent content by Killuah

  1. Killuah

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter uhhh...mmmhh...just.....awesome
  2. Killuah

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Uuuuhhh Chap 275? Did I miss somethin or did you mean 265?
  3. Killuah

    Chapter 373 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 373 Predictions [Naruto] Yeah like the spikey hair of this other boy looks like suigetsu's hair to me^^
  4. Killuah

    Chapter 372 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 372 Predictions [Naruto] Yeah Jiraya and Konan will talk and in the and Pein appears saying something like: "youv'e said enough Konan, I'm gonna kill him now." Then scene will change to sauke arriving at the uchia hideout.
  5. Killuah

    Discussion Which Konoha Shinobi have the ability to become Hokage?

    Re: Can kakashi become hokage? I think he has what it takes to become Hokage but the next one will be Naruto..
  6. Killuah

    Jutsu Discussion Mega Convo Thread

    Re: The Third Coffin Summoned - Hanzo!? Perhaps it was Chuck Norris..
  7. Killuah

    Madara Mega Convo

    Re: Tobi Mega Convo C'mon hairstyle can change easily -.-
  8. Killuah

    Favorites Favourite evil smile ^_^

    Itachi I like it since your'e nver sure if he's really smiling...
  9. Killuah

    Madara Mega Convo

    Re: Tobi Mega Convo I'm sure Deidara had no clue right before his suicide explsion he thought: "Sorry, Tobi" he was sure Tobi would die in that explosion..hmmm...:tem
  10. Killuah

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: How strong do you think AL is ? (name withheld as not to spoil) Since the weekend's not over yet i'll use a spoiler tag^^
  11. Killuah

    Madara Mega Convo

    Re: Tobi Mega Convo Naah..theoratically possible but they would have to kill an own member to extract the bijuu I don't think so...
  12. Killuah

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Who's the funniest Akatsuki member ?? Okay now when I think about it.. Akatsuki is a whole load of freaks: One with pircings all over his face who want's to conquer the world, another is almost blind and killed his family. Then there's a schizophrenic cannibal, a Fish , one with five...
  13. Killuah

    Where are the Akatsuki members from?

    Re: *SPOILER WARNING* Akatsuki Theory Thats his first apperance. No high res at all though:amuse http://united-upload.de/img.php?id=2cb9d6a74a03bea
  14. Killuah

    Kisame May Be Dead

    I don't think Kisame's dead that would be really really lame + although Itachi may be stronger than Kisame, he wouldn't defeat him without getting injured at all. He's not even sweating and his cloak is completly clean. It's one of Juugo's birds with Sasuke clothes. You remember Karin did...
  15. Killuah

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Weakest Akatsuki Member so far that we've known? For me it's Hidan too he can be taken out easily, compared to the other akatsuki. Btw how about adding a poll to this thread oO
Top