Recent content by Kimei

  1. Kimei

    Air Gear Trick Volume 27 248-257

    Re: Air Gear Trick 255 Discussion/Trick 256 Predictions Well, When I look at Dr. Minami on 7 Page, I just thinking that, he's similar to Masaya Orihara-sensei, lol.
  2. Kimei

    Buccha Thread

    Re: Buccha's Road ? Then, where is the real one? (I thought that Sora has original from Hako, too...)
  3. Kimei

    the reason air gear anime stopped

    Yes, I know that very well. I mean Anime. In the Anime Ikki didn't get this at the beginning (as while he got this in the Manga), and for me that's another reason why Anime stopped.
  4. Kimei

    the reason air gear anime stopped

    Right, and in the anime was also nothing about Bagram, which Ikki received at the beginning AG.
  5. Kimei

    Onigiri Thread

    Re: onigiri's road and regalia Onigri is "exceptional character", and in my opinion he'll never possess regalia. His only road is smell road.
  6. Kimei

    Top 10 favorite AG characters

    1. Ikki 2. Sora 3. Agito 4. Gawain 5. Kazu 6. Kururu 7. Simca 8. Kilik 9. Kaito 10. Benkei Me too, me too. xD
  7. Kimei

    Air Gear Trick Volume 27 248-257

    Re: Air Gear Trick 251 Discussion/Trick 252 Predictions but it was only a.... joke(?) from Oh!Great. In my opinion, this is not his ability.... And about 251, Onigiri fail again, that's all.
  8. Kimei

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear: Hangout Heh, Me too. I don't understand what going on the firsts page's but it's awesome! 8D Yes, I think that too. It should have so much chapters as Hajime no Ippo has. ^^
  9. Kimei

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear: Hangout Ok, let's go. Your username: Kimei Your Location: Cracow-Poland Favourite Character: Ikki/Sora Favourite Team: Kogarasumaru Favourite Road: Wind Road Favourite Trick: Agito Bloody Blade Fang. Though, I like many other his techniques with Fang, too. Favourite...
  10. Kimei

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear: Hangout Much moments are differently. (especially beginning with Magaki) I advice you to read it from the start, too... But If you must read it from end of Anime, you should read it from 104 chapter. (After Trident arc)
  11. Kimei

    Art Air Gear Volume Covers

    Re: Air Gear Cover Thread Yes, and this Vol is my absolute favorite. Benkei and Trident are there. Oh, I found this, here is small version- http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8686/61iba1yzwlss500.jpg
  12. Kimei

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear: Hangout At least, Air Gear subforum. ^_^ And me too...
  13. Kimei

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great lol. Kazu is my second fav. character in Air Gear, as well. And I never afraid to say this. xD Though, I like all characters in this Manga, (Yes, even Onigiri and Kururu) so... And about 249- Sora Scans released recently latest chapters, so may expect this soon?
  14. Kimei

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great Erm... About 248, Ikki stay on bridge now, right? So why he wasn't disqualified in battle?
  15. Kimei

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great Raw 248 is out.
Top