Recent content by Kimishi

  1. Kimishi

    Discussion Bats???

    Exactly. The bat's just came out because he popped out all of a sudden, you know when you throw a rock into teh cave, or a character runs in and then runs back out with the bat's following them. You disturb them and they'll pop otu at you. I relaly think it had nothing to do with Allen or...
  2. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? Agreed. Although it would be a cool unexpected event, I highly doubt it now after reading the latest chapter. Allen, unless some unforeseen even happens, or there is something we're all missing, I doubt he's a noah.
  3. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? That's not as ridiculous an idea you think, it's a real popbility if you think hard about it. Although it woudl be a huge turn in teh sotry I do think it's alittle hard to get at. Although the idea is a bit fun to think about.
  4. Kimishi

    Discussion Manga or anime?

    I watched the aniime first, but since the manga is always different read it after words. The anime has alot of fillers, but the animationI think is relaly good, they got the voices just as I imagened in teh manga. The manga is definetly a must read if you like the anime and vita versa.
  5. Kimishi

    Discussion Bats???

    I think its that he was hiding in an OLD abandond MANSION. and you knolw how those places somtiems have bats...like a cave. I don't think it had anythign to do with Allen, just an old place with bats.
  6. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? OH! TT_TT ty for clearing that up for me It confused me beyond all reason...lol
  7. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? That's a good point. I agree. In the anime though, there seems to be a filler were we meet Allen's actual mother, if I got it right. I thought it was a bit weird, why would he go to the mother who abandond him...I was so confused. But thats off topic. If his parent's...
  8. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? Actually I think the whole "Mana giving Allen noah powers" works, why was he even able to curse Allen? Why not anyone else ever got cursed by the akuma? Mana must of been able to do somthing the other souls turned into akuma couldn't.
  9. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? Both reasons for Allen getting a "dark side" are true. I think he is becoming more able to be like that. Through so much, after he gets his arm back and reaches Linalee Rabbi and etc he fights with Kanda instead of backing out like he usual did!
  10. Kimishi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 117 Predictions I think the fight between Tiki and Allen will end soon. If anything ti will end ina draw because they run out of time. *only na hour before the place goes * They'll most likley run out of there and NOT end up with Kanda...sadly I think there gone or horribly...
  11. Kimishi

    Soundtrack DGM Anime OST Downloads

    I luv the new opening and ending. Opening is better though, the card is really kool at the end if you know what happens.
  12. Kimishi

    Soundtrack DGM Anime OST Downloads

    Re: New Opening & Ending OMG luv the new Opening and ending, very kool.
  13. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? Yea, Linalee's shoes off topic =P Allen would make a kool Noah, but at the same time i think it would be too much. Although its a high possibility.
  14. Kimishi

    Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? That's true, why would there be marks form the boots on her leg? But her innocents can't be a part of here there already in the boots? It says somewere along the line in the manga, that they the innocents takes a form and then reacts to the user. Or is is turned ito...
  15. Kimishi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 117 Predictions Lovin the sword, deffenetly was unexpected for me. I feel kinda bad for Rabi, he isnt even getting coverage at this point and is just sitting here. poor him lol. Can't wait till the next chapter, and as Magical poof said, allen tripping over the sword would...
Top