Recent content by kindredxiuxiu

  1. kindredxiuxiu

    2014 Anime Awards - Final Results

    Results are in! Favorite Drama: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Favourite Anime of All Time: FMA: Brotherhood Favourite Anime of 2014: No Game No Life Most Disappointing: TerraFormars Favourite Soundtrack: Kill la Kill Favourite Surprising: Shingeki no Bahamut...
  2. kindredxiuxiu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions

    There wasn't much to this chapter for me to be honest. I guess they really do expect the other members of FT to just drop whatever it is they're doing and join up with them to get the guild back together. As much as I like timeskips and stuff if they're done well, I'm not all excited to see an...
  3. kindredxiuxiu

    2014 Anime Awards Information Thread

    The first voting round has ended and the polls are closed. We will reopen everything Monday, January 26th for the final round. :) Thank you all for voting~ ---------- Post added January 26, 2015 at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was January 22, 2015 at 09:55 PM ---------- The final round...
  4. kindredxiuxiu

    Anime Aldnoah.Zero Second Season

    After 4 episodes in, nothing really changed from the first season. Slaine got his upgrade (and an even bigger upgrade becoming a Count) and Inaho survived and got his upgrade while piloting the orange kataphrakt. It's more or less the same formula--the earth forces can't seem to manage the...
  5. kindredxiuxiu

    Info Spring 2015 Preview and Discussion

    Since we're already discussing this season and the charts are already out, I'm making an official thread for this. Lots of exciting anime coming out--especially since this current winter season is pretty 'meh' overall. ---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM...
  6. kindredxiuxiu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    That was a sad GMG. And of course, most of the chapter was Lucy fanservice--though I'm glad she was able to pursue writing a little bit in the interim. The moment Natsu stepped out into the ring, I knew it was him. If he got that much stronger, I'm interested to see what happened with the...
  7. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 Yeah. ProG hasn't really given anymore indication of her role other than it being a night role and she's been investigated as guilty (whether I believe that claim or not). Prog is my second inkling for mafia, but atleast we have one done already. Plus I...
  8. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 Praise be to the Red God! Victory is ours!
  9. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 These other detectives around here haven't really been forward with their investigations either... especially if we have so many damn detectives here. Did farfy say what her findings were? Or did I miss something?
  10. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 But.... Hardy dying by recruiting is what we've all been speculating already.
  11. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 I thought it was pretty risky..... xD I don't want to hide behind mafia, and I certainly don't want to hide behind a target. :heh
  12. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 So what have ProG and Demon said about their roles? Other than they're 'night roles'?
  13. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 Bingo
  14. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 No detective.
  15. kindredxiuxiu

    Games Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 END GAME

    Re: Mafia Game of Thrones - 42 DAY 3 I'm allllll caught up! So Faust or Mazino figured it out ages ago. I have a strategic, night role. And I could easily be killed if I don't play my night role right. I'm not paranoid/insane/etc. And I think I have what is considered an active role?
Top