Kouen and his bros big missed opportunity and so was the whole civil war. I think the whole Ren family was a big missed opportunity i mean i was expecting to know why Hakutoku went to war and conquered everything in sight. Mor was wasted as well but i guess there was only so much development...
I'm all for the philosophical arguments but can we get to the stopping of sinbad or David Please I'm hope i'm not being mean to the author, since this is a trope with the series. Still its kinda being dragged out a bit too much i doubt sinbad will stop
So Sinbad doesn't respect hakuryuu as a King's vessel? I don't get why but hey whatevers man. Good chapter seems kinda the same Answer Judal gave but Sin doesn't rate Haku enough to say ok your right. Makes me now wish Haku had another elemental Djinn, i'm glad he saw his mistake but i don't see...
So Puddin is the 3 eyed girl we saw when Big Mam was first introduced. So she maybe a commander then and a real badass :gwah. This is madness this crazy so One Piece i like it. I hope they clear up what happened to Jinbei
Is Ugo really mad ot was he ever truly sane i mean to go that long as a Nigh Omnipotent God and not make yourself a woman or companion? food for thought! Still where is Solomon in all this if Ugo is top god and il illah is a pet octopus. So sinbad trolling us again only for alibaba, HAkuryuu...
Ilike how people keep thanking Sinbad but are making him look the villain I really love it. Maybe to rid all this destiny thing is to kill solomon Il Illah and destroy the sacred palace and take all the magic from the world i mean dang we humans just complain so much.
I hope it is Juuzo no lie, but i do think the new Q's and Urie need to show their worth so i would not mind it being one of them. Fats though that was cold, but alot of deluded people in this series. Amon i feels ya but i did not think you would be this weak, or is Pineapple kun just OP.
I like the discussion about the arc although i feel we may have to move that to a new thread. All have their flaws, but i gotta agree Alma Toran Arc ended makign me dislike people i should not have and like people i should not. The civil war arc as well was upsetting especially from Kouen...