Recent content by King-Barragan

  1. Your Thoughts on the Lieutenants of SS

    If Kaien returns he will be a good guy, but he wont return he's dead. I wanna know more about Sasakibe and Momo, we know little about them, well we know a bit about Momo but we need to learn more, Sasakibe has to have been appointed Vice-Captain of the 1st squad for a reason, I'm sure we'll...
  2. Favorites Who's your favorite Bleach character?

    Okay everyone! Round one of this Shonen Jump Poll is finished, I will do many rounds of this, at the end of each round I will keep the same votes and just keep adding onto them, well here's Round one's results: 20th: Kensei, Jinta, Yuzu, Karin, Nova, Luppi, Yamamoto, Edorad 19th: Soifon...
  3. Favorites Who's your favorite Bleach character?

    Let's have a Shonen Jump Poll! I thought this could be fun, who could MangaHelpers favourite character be? It's simple to do, when you have made our decision, PM with the person you want to vote for, in the end I will add them up, and post up the results when I'm done :) Rules: 1.You...
Top