Recent content by KingLo

  1. KingLo

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 237 Spoiler Thread Did you just ignore me when I said that extra point attempts DONT take time off the clock.
  2. KingLo

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 237 Spoiler Thread That may be what the spoiler was talking about. Yuki couldve pushed Shin in to score so that there would be 1 sec left on the clock. It would mean that there would be one last kickoff to end the game Since extra point kicks dont take time off the clock
  3. KingLo

    Chapter 270 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 270 Predictions [Bleach] Renji's going Bankai Serpent King.
  4. KingLo

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Eyeshield 21 - 203 - Spoiler/Summaries/Pics Riku is the man. You understand that and all his actions make sense.
  5. KingLo

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Eyeshield 21 - 203 - Spoiler/Summaries/Pics Its the oujou versus golems match. I wonder what Shin said to Riku.
  6. KingLo

    ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch196 Discussion Thread I dont know what play they'll use to score a touchdown. But I think for the two point conversion theyll use the play where the center snaps the ball to the quarterback and then the quarterback hands it back to the center. I remember seeing some team do...
  7. KingLo

    some errors in the eyeshield 21 manga

    Hiruma was referring to the tokyo tournament.
  8. KingLo

    ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch196 Discussion Thread I think Hiruma is trying to get the Nagas to jump offsides in order to get a free play. Since the game cant end on a penalty If one of the nagas are offsides when the ball is snapped then theyll get 2 plays instead of one.
  9. KingLo

    ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch195 Discussion Thread Refs tend to use the shoulder or the knee for reference as to when they are down.
  10. KingLo

    ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch195 Discussion Thread Two words: Quarterback Sneak
  11. KingLo

    ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch195 Discussion Thread As I said he might have stepped out of bounds before Agon got to him in the first place.Which would make whether or not Monta is out when he is tackled a moot point.
  12. KingLo

    ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch195 Discussion Thread You guys are forgetting the possibility that Monta could have stepped out of bounds prior to being tackled by Agon.
  13. KingLo

    I'll see you in the Finals...

    Oujou beat a Tetsuma-less Seibu. Siebu beat Deimon with a 2 point conversion from Kid.
  14. KingLo

    Agon VS Shin

    Riku's speed is 4.2-4.4
  15. KingLo

    Eyeshield 21 RAW Thread

    Its not illegal to grab someone's shirt if they are they ball carrier. In most other cases it is illegal.
Top