Recent content by Kingofsmashbros9

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    Smh you don't need to be part of the royal family to use the coordinate. If that's the case snk would be quite boring. Doesn't really make sense, if that was the case grisha would have never gave it to eren. I mean come on now his wife was apart of the royal bloodline, don't think she would have...
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    I wonder if Before The Fall will come into play ....it seems like grisha was alive around that time and who knows how long he was wandering outside the walls Makes you wonder who grisha ate
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    Yes the conflicts of today..... I always thought isayama was trying to put a message out there. Like how our government is nowadays is kinda similar to snk's. Almost too similar if you ask me. We are really caged in when you think about it, crazy laws, not knowing the truth about our world, we...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    TBH I don't think it would be as good now that Erwin is gone I really thought he would be there until the end. He basically started it all cause without him they would have never got that far. I was kinda dissapointed about that. Hopefully he comes back somehow .
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

    Omg about everything I hated the way Mika and erin acted. Everyone saying how Armin did this and that but if it wasn't for Erwin it wouldn't be all that. It's funny how bert went out. Tbh it was a lil worse than Marco. Damn moblit. Smh but let's see if Armin could think outside the box better...
  6. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion / 83 Predictions

    I don't think Armin is dead it could be bert... I don't even look like Armin
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 81 Discussion / 82 Predictions

    Awesome chapter.... Tbh I think beast Titan has good intentions but his way of fixing things are weird. I don't think he's related to Zack. Erwin is still alive and so is Hange. Zeke knows about 3d gear but he wasn't expecting it to be used that way. As far as Bert and Reiner, They could either...
  8. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    Maybe he just had a normal titan form and that gave her the ability to become a shifter when she ate him Nah she ate him it's shows her doing it in chapter 47
  9. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    Your right :( There's a slim chance they could be mindless titans.... remember nick was afraid of light hitting the titan inside the wall..... that makes me think that there mindless until the coordinate is put to use I think there's a world just like ours outside the walls and there...
  10. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    Yes deep trouble indeed and i think armin will tell Mikasa to aim at his knee cap cause that once sence when armin notice his leg off the ground..... if they get him to lose balance he would be done for and maybe next time the power of the coordinate or HANJI!!!!!!
  11. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    Probably not even 50 cause the Warriors always running from mindless titans
  12. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    This seems believable for some strange reason or it could be mindless wall titans!!!!!!!! That would be epic. I think shifters can control how they want there titan to be.. ya see if eren had the power of a colosal titan, armored titan plus his titans power's he would be able to do all of...
Top