Recent content by kingplaya(minato)

  1. kingplaya(minato)

    Chapter Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

    just wanna have a crack at explaining some of the happenings.. 1. maybe obito couldn't evade cuz he was dis-orientated by his thoughts on naruto still having the will of fire...if he was cold-blooded as maybe madara, evading could have been a piece of cake. 2. the konoha rookies being able...
  2. kingplaya(minato)

    Chapter Naruto 649 Discussion / 650 Predictions

    I haven't read all the pages but it seems to me people are getting upset over nins like kiba and shino declare interest in being naruto's advisor.. From the version I read, its clear to me that kiba still has his (retarded) dream of being hokage and playfully states that shika be HIS (kiba's)...
  3. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    the last time naruto bothered about yamato is while he was on the training island...kishi to the best of my knowledge, hasn't spared poor yamato a thought (or panel) ever since...
  4. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    ...if only kishi had your mind ---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ---------- inside the jyuubi....why do you you think so?
  5. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    I didn't even think of this....since kabuto captured him, he can be the one to free him *thumbs up bro*
  6. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    so I'm d only one on #team yamato learns from the boss....:-_-
  7. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    that was exactly my thinking....the biggest event in most shinobi's life ever and yamato misses it completely... when he gets back to the village after this, he's gonna be in a more depressed state than shino after missing sasuke retrieval arc...
  8. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    then it seems we on the same wave-length... now that all the zetsu's have been pulverised, couldn't kishi use this as a plot-hole to get him outta there... seems a waste that one of the few re-incarnations of hashi wouldn't get to meet the real deal...
  9. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    learning snake sage mode... ---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ---------- oro may have been "reborn" but I highly doubt that package comes with repenting of old sins smack in the middle of a great war....though I wish it were somewhat possible. :nerd
  10. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    how else was I gonna get my feelings and thought out there...going off-topic in another thread? I know that, but there hasn't even been a panel reserved for someone worrying bout him....how sad. ---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------...
  11. kingplaya(minato)

    Question Where is YAMATO...???

    I know there's a lot going on right now in the manga but I can't deny it...I had forgotten we had a character named yamato at one point
  12. kingplaya(minato)

    Chapter Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

    Just gonna point out a few things.. 1. minato is gonna be ruined d same way madara was as we won't get to see what actually made him a legend but just hax power, waited 2long 2 see minato's real power but now its madara hax 2.0 2. if kishi establishes narusaku then naruto's gonna become my...
  13. kingplaya(minato)

    Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS
  14. kingplaya(minato)

    Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions i can understand raikage and tsunade surviving the technique cuz of their specialties but for people like shikaku and inoichi(no disrespect 2 them)....i say that's an ultim8 troll
  15. kingplaya(minato)

    Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions it's as good as naruto didnt get a speed boost cuz he has hardly done a special feat with it...against human opponents in battle(deflecting those bijuudama from gai and kakashi hardly got built on)
Top