Recent content by kingRoXaS

  1. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 253 Spoilers & Discussion

    You gave 3 options, 2 of them are bad and are the higher possibilities lol
  2. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    Perfectly expressed, friend. I'm questioning if I continue to look up for any nakaba work after this. But I guess he will make up sequels for his golden goose
  3. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    I guess nothing will stop us from being disappointed with how things are going right?
  4. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 248 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wtf Lancelot.... Another plot twist? So Cath will be done as villain now? Puberty raging Lancelot will do that role till some new big bad appears? Or he is cosplaying to force his team to evolve? Or is all this and more?
  5. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    I had a funny thought/joke so I came back just to write it here We all agree that the romance build up for Lancelot and Guinevere was horrible... But lemme say that... Every KoA besides Lancelot had easier time accepting their future offsprings, because they already have a better grasp at love...
  6. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    Guys, this isn't a airport... I know But I highly disliked this turn of events Most of all, Lancelot is gambling the fate of the world for a girl he didn't take to a date yet, what dumbass Lady of the lake can do something, highly doubt ban and Meliodas can do something, the other 4KoA will do...
  7. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 246 Spoilers & Discussion

    Sometimes it's easy to forget things so obvious lol
  8. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 246 Spoilers & Discussion

    Big brain Yakkun Pats, I like that But it's a lot of abbreviations lol I was like "who's ST?"
  9. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 245 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'll admit kinda enjoyed the chapter and new characters, the development could be better but could be worse too Just tired of all back and forth with Cath
  10. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 240 Spoilers & Discussion

    This Merlin Quote makes me question a lot of things...
  11. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 238 Spoilers & Discussion

    And Lancelot isn't wrong for that Damn, that'd make a fine shirt Glad to be back here after all that holiday and breaks I really need NNT arc 3(or any future sequels because Nakaba sure af loves this series and British themes and for best or worse this franchise makes lot of $$$) be better...
  12. kingRoXaS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 237 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm a huge Lancelot fan but how it is coping if you're talking in absolute, like it was a done deal. Lancelot, incredible as it may seem, has a huge way and potential to reach The lake powers are an addition to his He can be stronger, he can get a ST But that potential is not yet shown He has...
Top