Recent content by kiniro

  1. kiniro

    Request Member Status Change Request

    I am a spanish Intl translator, I've been here for a while xD http://mangahelpers.com/t/kiniro Fixed
  2. kiniro

    Request Make translation language default english, not japanese

    I guess that this should work like the chapter gap, I mean that the default language gap should be empty and if you forget to change it you CAN'T submit your translation. Isn't that right? Or if this was possible would be perfect... Depending on your nationality the default language would be set.
  3. kiniro

    Support General Suggestions

    I just have a little suggestion, I am currently translating Pyuu to Fuku Jaguar into spanish and its name is all in capital letters. Like this (PYUU TO FUKU JAGUAR) and is kinda ugly. Would you mind to change it for " Pyuu to Fuku! Jaguar " Thanks a lot!.
  4. kiniro

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread No pasa nada xD Y si que los he visto. Simplemente AMAZING :o :o A mi me parecia que esta iba a ser una saga un tanto aburrida como la de Skypie pero entonces el gran ODA me viene con esto. Grande Oda, Grande!
  5. kiniro

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread WTF!? Giniro? xD es con "K", Bueno... si los únicos que me piden traducciones son de Dragon piece... pues todas para ellos ^^ Lástima que ya no traduzcas semanales... No sabía que este Thread existía... ahora me pasare un poco más xD
  6. kiniro

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    It's nice but I don´t know if it would work... you could use an image like the ones we have in the left menu in order to make it neater and more beautiful and I also agree of what it have been said here about the colors of the releases
  7. kiniro

    Shounen .hack//G.U.+ by Morita Yuzuhana & Hamazaki Tatsuya

    Re: .Hack//GU In my own web we have scanlated 5 .Hack//G.U. chapters buuuut it-s in spanish :blink but if you want you can have a look... soon i will translate it to english so everyone can enjoy it! xD my web is in my profile just check. I think that I can but i am not sure if not just delete...
Top