Recent content by Kioras

  1. Kioras

    Psyren 130 Discussion / 131 Prediction

    Re: Psyren 130 Spoiler Thread Lets face it, just like any big Garr guy in most Shoenen series, his whole purpose in life is use to suffer under 'the Worf Effect". So, he can expect a life of squishing wimpy Tavoo's, and then getting the crap beat out of him by a villian who is 'cooler'...
  2. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    226 is out on the web sunday site. http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/magazine/SH_CSNDY/konshuunos_001/detail/ The site may say 227, however the chapter itself says 226.
  3. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    I am not personally planning to rehost them, the chapters are out in the wild, and would take a lot of effort for me to go and reupload 18+ volumes of stuff.
  4. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    I can't comment yet, I haven't read the chapter. BTW, for those of you trying to track down the chapter, IRC often has it pretty quick.
  5. Kioras

    The JS Scans Thread

    Thanks, it cuts down on the pages I actually have a change to work on, on saturday
  6. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    You might be reading too much into the phrase. Might mean she won't be caught in an embarrassing photo like Minamoto was.
  7. Kioras

    Why do you Scanlate?

    Because, just like life, if you want to have something done, you have to do it yourself.
  8. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    It's just a little delayed, we got the raw a bit latter, but it should be coming soon.
  9. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    just zip it up and put it on mediafire or something for a few days, and those that want/need it can get it, and then take it down later. Edit : also raw for 214 is out, i messaged the relevant parties a link for it.
  10. Kioras

    The JS Scans Thread

    What does the name mean? I started it as a lark, when I wanted a place to release the works I had done over a year ago, when I started on ZKC, and per the rules on MH, i needed a group name. As for what the name means? I just choose the name kinda out of a hat. It's an abbreviation for a...
  11. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Why does he have to lie to them? He could not tell them ahead of time, so they would not get involved, due to political reasons(plausible deniability). After the mission, however there is nothing to prevent him from telling them what happened completely. After all, it is already in the past.
  12. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    The raw was released about 1/2 week after the raw paradise ones. The ones from raw paradise come almost a week early, saturday for the current week release. Rena starts releasing her raws later in the week, Thursday/Friday time frame, which is fine by me. The raws are much more consistent...
  13. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    I went ahead and I am getting better scans from Rena-chan, however, it will be about a week later then the raw paradise ones. But the scan quality will be quite a bit higher, and much easier to clean.
  14. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Here is that joined page 04-05, took quite a bit of work. (edit : removed photobucket image) Here is the link to the full file size.
  15. Kioras

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Just a quick comment, I'll clean up the double page, while you take care of the rest
Top