Recent content by Kira666

  1. Kira666

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread Sí, cayeron bastantes mangas. Muddy no lo he leído, pero su pronta cancelación me da miedo de leer sus pocos capítulos :P El humor de Sket Dance se nota que en parte está influenciado con Gintama, no me sorprende que el autor haya sido un ex-asistente con Sorachi. Para mí el...
  2. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter I think that the ants going to survive and the King going to die. Then, His Twin brother (It's not confirmed) (the baby that have Koruto) is going to be the new King. And as that baby was educated not to eat humans, the ants will have to stop to attack humans. It's going to...
  3. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Here are more images. You can see news pages. http://imepita.jp/20071128/836500
  4. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Spoiler pics from chapter 269
  5. Kira666

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Looking for Manga with awesome leads I know three good Seinen: Leviathan - a bizarre protagonist. MPD Psycho (Multiple Personality Detective Psycho) - protagonist with multiple personality. Jiraishin - the protagonist more son of a bitch I know. He's a coldblood detective.
  6. Kira666

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread Sí, la pelea de Jiraiya es más charla que acción, yo me esperaba algo mejor del modo Sennin. Espero que en el cap. de esta semana nos sorprendan con algo, aunque igual lo dudo. Pero que por favor termine la pelea... A mí me interesaría ver a Sasuke llegando a donde lo está...
  7. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter The other link is dead, don't open it if you don't want to see porn spam. This the New Link http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z255/clowncrown/1-17collage.jpg
  8. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter All the pages of chapter 268 (LINK DEAD) It's not fake! wow, that was the spoiler pic more fast I saw!!
  9. Kira666

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread La verdad se puso algo bueno Naruto. Esperemos que el cap. de esta semana y la próxima sea el definitivo para esta pelea. Parece que todo esto de jiraya y Pein va a terminar abarcando todo un volúmen, no?
  10. Kira666

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion Yay! thanks! More Gintama :P Gintama rules. Is the best serie from Shonen Jump, IMO. I like how some chapter are comedy an other are serious like the arc of volume 11 and 12.
  11. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Wow, I see the spoiler of chapter 266! In every chapter is getting better. Images from apforums' Battle Franky
  12. Kira666

    Spanish Community

    Re: Spanish Thread Tanto tiempo que no paso por el topic. Alguién lee el manga de HxH? Mejoró un montón el manga con la vuelta de Togashi. He visto los spoilers del cap. 266 y no puedo aguantar. Me gustó bastante como dibujó el rostro de Montutuyupi, ahora no parece el típico bobo musculoso xD...
  13. Kira666

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread I will be waiting for the new manga of Watsuki. :D I hope it is better than Busou Renkin.
  14. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Found this on apforums posted by battle franky OMG!!!
  15. Kira666

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter I saw a RAW in the share, but I can't download it. the RAW have 13MB, so I think is MQ. This chapter was incredible, I'd like how Togashi describe it.
Top