Recent content by Kitchel

  1. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Is it available for purchase? Trying to find it on amazon jp and not having any luck. Don't wanna buy the wrong one!
  2. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Yes thank you both for the help! I used your link in the end Baniita. xD It was cheaper through amazon. lol I'm all set! I cannot wait to get it! <3
  3. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Oh I see. O: I was trying through amazon and I just wasn't sure. x-x I was able to get the previous issue by someone's link. Can you provide a link please? >.< I really wanna get it! Edit: Oh CDJapan is in English. I got this! Thank you. :)
  4. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Are we able to pre-order the magazine still?? I tried to search for it, but no success. Did I miss my shot? x-x!
  5. Kitchel

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    Looks like she has posted some more pics of her flowers. She had not posted in a while so I was a little concerned/ thinking maybe she was busy with deadlines.
  6. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Whoa!!! Thanks for sharing this!! It's so wonderful! Man I just love Hoshino's art so much. ;~; Today has been a good day.
  7. Kitchel

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread Yep, was doing my monthly check up on here then totally cried when I started reading everyone's post about Hoshino making an instagram. My gawd I'm sooooooo happy right now!! I totally just made an instagram just so I can keep up with Hoshino. It's also satisfying to...
  8. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 I saw that Sanae Kobayashi will be voicing Allen again, buuuuuut I would take it with a grain of salt since I only saw it on wiki... lol. I would love to play that game. Allen support 24/7.
  9. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 I try not to get my hopes up too much, but this is just too exciting for me. I'm really happy to see new things about DGM pop up! I'll cross my fingers for the series to start up again in the Jan. issue.. but I still feel that it won't be until the start of next...
  10. Kitchel

    DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    That's actually a very interesting theory. A merge between Noah, and the host, thus creating a new being for the most part. I hope we get a clear understanding of this in the series. If Skinn Bolic, er I should say Raasura (Noah of Wrath), returns he could be a determining factor of this theory.
  11. Kitchel

    DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    I agree with Candy. When the Earl knocked Allen into the wall, I think Allen lost consciousness for a bit at that point, and for the most part when Allen sleeps a bit of Nea's memories emerges. I believe at that point in chapter 218 Nea, as Candy put it, was forced out due to the current situation.
  12. Kitchel

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Hello all. I've been stalking this site for... a long, long while now (Because it's awesome and stuff~). Seeing that DGM is going to continue on it's hiatus I decided to finally make an account so that I could have people to talk about DGM while I wait patiently...
Top