Recent content by Kite1080

  1. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon http://www.raw-paradise.com/ Released Black Lagoon Chapter 63 RAW
  2. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon I guess Mel_Luvz_Anime was right about Spore chapters 30-34 are out by Anonymous Spore http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=21703
  3. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon I pretty sure about this but the only anime chapters that haven't been scanalated are chapters 30-37 which I think is volume 5. Is i-manga planning to do those or skip them and start off with 56+?
  4. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Re: Black Lagoon Anonymous Spore posted ch 26-29 and vol 4 omake http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=21468
  5. The Official Uzumaki Kushina Thread

    Uzumaki Kushina - Where is She? I realize there are a lot of theories behind Naruto and the Fourth Hokage, but I haven't seen a lot about the Naruto's Mother side. I kind had this idea after I saw the cover of Naruto Chapter 317 and a few other pics of Akatsuki. The only member not...
  6. Prediction for Next Big Boss

    Although I know The Straw Hats are up against Gekko Moria right now, does anyone one think that once they reach there actual destination that they might come up against another Shichibukai? I mean it stands to reason that there destination is Merman Island and that seeing how they went up...
Top