Recent content by klaus09

  1. klaus09

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    3 chapter and the animation does not improve, a pity, it would have given more drama to the appearance of the Howling...
  2. klaus09

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    I think the chapters will be super rushed, and I don't think they will add anything new to the manga, on the contrary they will remove some things. By the way, only I think the ending is horrible?
  3. klaus09

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I think it's like you say, nothing new super predictable, not to mention how sad this was for Sengoku..., but I also think that Konomi could end up deciding the doubles in a scrambled way because of the performance shown on the court
  4. klaus09

    NPoT Anime 2022! U-17 Cup is coming!

    The anime will start from July 6, 2022, and will air every Wednesday from 0:00 on TV Tokyo.
  5. klaus09

    NPoT Anime 2022! U-17 Cup is coming!

    apparently all the members of the Greece team have the same seiyuu: Tomokazu seki
  6. klaus09

    NPoT Anime 2022! U-17 Cup is coming!

    Yeah, we are all the same we want to know when the anime will come out 😁 new information about the anime: it will be released on TV Tokyo in July this year. Opening: YOSHIKI EZAKI x Bleecker Chrome "I can fly" Ending: all POT "Dear Friend" Seiyuus: Kentarō TONE as Jurgen, Tomokazu seki as Zeus...
  7. klaus09

    Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    I think that was right, tanegashima will not play, those panels are character's reaction to the line up for Spain. Only Ryoma, Tokugawa, fuji, atobe, kinta, ohmagari, Irie, and maeby kite, bunta, oshitari, sengoku are available
  8. klaus09

    NPoT Anime 2022! U-17 Cup is coming!

    It says that a poster autographed by the cast will be presented to 5 people, the autographs are from: Ryoma, Tezuka y Byodin
  9. klaus09

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    As was predictable Japan won, surely now it will play Ryoma S1, Atobe / Irie D1, Tokugawa S2, Fuji, kinta over there
  10. klaus09

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    That is true... PoT and Konomi are predictable, besides Germany already showed all its cards and I doubt that the author investigates more in them, except for Volk or Qp, but the rest do not have nothing new to show, unlike Japan which has more than 10 players available, which he can continue to...
  11. klaus09

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    As expected Japan won and obviously Byo will win, but he will end up injured so he is not to play against Spain, so that the players who play in the final are s1 Ryoma and the rest (Tokugawa, Irie, Atobe, Fuji, Kinta and the missing one I do not think let it be Kite ... no bunta ... I don't know...
  12. klaus09

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    If I agree with you, if the plot were more elaborate it would be different... Besides, I don't think Irie ever plays with Volk, if he could Byoudin or Tokugawa
  13. klaus09

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I thought Kirihara would play because he met Bismarck before the game with Germany and he showed himself training with Ryoma, just like Yukimura
  14. klaus09

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Yeah this was predictable, kirihara and any character that hasn't played yet vs bismark and siegfried, obviously japan will win this match😑
  15. klaus09

    Theory Final Tournament Line-up Discussion/Predictions

    I really believe that Kirihara will play D1, where he will surely face Bismark and Siegfried (like the final of the rikkai vs seigaku where the double of Bunta and Jackal was repeated), that is to say Kirihara against TNK, but I think that Atobe will play against Spain, since has been one of...
Top