Recent content by Klivian

  1. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 483 Chapter Discussion / 484 Predictions

    Lol ! well some like that. Even Erza seems to like that !
  2. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 483 Chapter Discussion / 484 Predictions

    Well... I may be too much enthousiastic but i kindof liked it... Laxus in particular. And Jellal's epic blow (even if I wonder where here bae is because this is a LOT of energy, my) Nienhart having not much defense was quite easy to anticipate, as he has hiding up there and using puppets...
  3. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 483 Chapter Discussion / 484 Predictions

    To explain the small difference of age between Erza and her potentiel Mum (if she is) Irene/Eileen may have died in childbirth and have her body taken and turned into a half demon. Which would explain why she does not get any older. And the claws. Please chapter come out ! I wanna see Erza...
  4. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 482 Discussion/ 483 Predictions

    Should be Aerin then no? Which is pretty too. Thanks otherwise :)
  5. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 483 Chapter Discussion / 484 Predictions

    Eileen looks like she has a scar where poor Erza is wounded today :( Isn't she :( ? She really seems to be her evil.. self... Or maybe it's a scar from Erza's birth :(
  6. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 482 Discussion/ 483 Predictions

    Neinhart is more a bard than a knight for his inspiration in my opinion. Light warrior using stories as a power before any direct fight (that's probably why he's up there and was hiding in the boat) But courtier yes. I'd give him a rapier or shortsword. Eileen is a very nice name, perfect for a...
  7. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 482 Discussion/ 483 Predictions

    So? What's left for poor Erza to live? Do you really think that Kagura protecting her will be enough for her to rest and heal? If her man fights without restriction, It could mean his babe is dead :( :( About fleeing, Kagura has gravity to easily jumb afar. CS Racer may be a way out, too.. Any...
  8. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 482 Discussion/ 483 Predictions

    Thanks guys, And to your opinion, how will she be saved? - Erza just have a rest during the fight... I'm dubious... - Kagura stops the bleeding with gravity control (that would be a cool way to use that power! and remember Shiryu and his blood!) - Mest comes around and teleport the wounded ones...
  9. Klivian

    Chapter Fairy Tail 482 Discussion/ 483 Predictions

    I am an Erza fan, yes (and a Jerza fan too) But today I won't say who is the strongest: I'm worried, and I just wanna our Erza to survive... and hear Jellal say I love you. How many of you think she can overcome her state and survive? (not being a stupid ghost...) To my opinion she is really...
Top