Recent content by kmanrockz

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Thank you for posting the link to part 2 of Nisekoi zeromcd It really has been an interesting series so far, and the cover hopefully means the editors a lot of have faith in it.
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 Is it just me, or does the male lead in 'suzumori' (top row, 2nd from right) look incredibly like Luffy? I noticed it straight away, and can't unsee what I just saw :p
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 I agree with this, It certainly seems to be set up for an ending, but I dont think it has ranked poorly enough to justify cancellation ahead of other series such as ST&RS, so who knows? Ii could just be a plot twist so readers...
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 I think one of the series going pretty much unnoticed here is Toriko. It has been consistently ranking within the top 5, and has on occasion taken out first place (replacing Bleach in the top 3 amost every week). The current arc...
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 I wonder if Nurarihyon no Mago and Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa didn't have colour pages this week they might be in the bottom five and take inumaru dashi and Bleach out. Perhaps Jump staff are trying to save these series by...
Top