Recent content by Knatz

  1. Knatz

    Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 644 I Know

    In the past Kyubi has been shown to be able to grow from the size it was when the Juubi was divided. Maybe the Rikudou Sennin fought a ten tails equivalent to the current (fused)Kyubi
  2. Knatz

    Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 631 Team Seven

    welcome back! I really appreciate your reviews
  3. Knatz

    Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 605 Hell

    The mist village was supposed to be creating experimental bodies maybe Rin is the prototype
  4. Knatz

    Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 605 Hell

    Thanks for the review.Not being artistic l look forward to reading your insights. Although l thought you would say something about what Obito is seeing because my impression is that in order for the mangekyou to fucntion it has to be able to perceive both the normal world and the alternate dark...
  5. Knatz

    Chapter Naruto 591 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions then why didnt the second hokage free himself
  6. Knatz

    Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 582 and Naruto 583

    all options in the poll could be valid
  7. Knatz

    Blackjack612s Review of Naruto 578 A Weakness of Despair

    The last 3 or 4 chapters have been rather unimpressive.I am tempted to skip a few weeks of Naruto 2/5 for this chapter
  8. Knatz

    Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 577 Sword of Hatred

    Thank's for sharing your thoughts with us every week. The review was great as usual but I have a different rating for this chapter 2/5 because nothing really happened plot wise. what I found interesting was Itachi's last words for the chapter that imply that Itachi may have realised that...
  9. Knatz

    Voting Most Underrated Character

    seconded
  10. Knatz

    Voting Most Annoying Character

    naruto
  11. Knatz

    Voting Best Death

    I nominate Jiraiya becoz he died with a smile on his face.
  12. Knatz

    Voting Best Quote

    Danzou dies chap 481 You are the leaves basking in the sun. I am the roots that grow in the dark.
  13. Knatz

    Voting Most Overrated Character

    NARUTO it is my belief that the ninja called naruto is very weak but that is concealed/hidden behind the jinchuriki and sage also called naruto
  14. Knatz

    Voting Best Kage

    seconded
  15. Knatz

    Chapter Naruto 567 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!! I think the chakra chains are a sealing jutsu like the ropes that came out of the ist hokages necklace before it was destroyed
Top