I've noticed a few things.
1) majority of the puppets on the stands are definitely pre-made. It's evidenced by the fact that they got both sun and moon symbols both on the palm of their hands. Chrollo in a rush would never be able to do this.
2) only puppets on the stands got both sun and...
I don't think he can. Based on nen graph, emitter is one of the furthest away. Look at Killua for example, he's not good at using En whereas his grandpa Zeno (emitter) can use En quite well.
I'm definitely thinking that he made those copies beforehand. I still think this is a one-on-one fight...
Would he? It could just be copies of anyone, even those who planned to watch the match from home. It doesn't make sense for him to be able to make 200 copies during the fight. Hisoka didn't allow him that much time.
Doesn't seem like anyone is discussing this but what stops Chrollo from preparing the puppets with sun & moon seals BEFORE the fight? He could make hundreds of them beforehand, no rush whatsoever. That's just so during the fight, he only needs to stamp them.
Also, I think the same way that if a...