Recent content by Knockin Geezer

  1. Chapter Toriko 294 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 294 Spoiler Thread Yeah, I thought exactly the same Zehahaha. It has to be like that. Well kinda obvious for me if they always talk about "The Final Land" and "Another World" and that stuff.
  2. Chapter Toriko 294 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 294 Spoiler Thread This chapter was so awesome. I guess the so called "Back Channel" is some kind of world switching technique. Or a teleportation technique. Either way, Toriko is going to get PAIR now, I even think they will have captured it in the next 10 chapters already!
  3. Chapter Toriko 263 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 262 Spoiler Thread Honestly, this is why I just have Toriko on No.1, it gets more awesome every single chapter. Christmas Present x10!
  4. Chapter Toriko 261 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 261 Spoiler Thread It sounds so awesome, I personally hope that Komatsu gets GC and gets stronger because he should be at least able to do god cooking and be able to protect himself when he´s hunting ingredients!
Top