Recent content by KnuckleheadedNinja

  1. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

    I haven't really taken this manga serious since what went down with Nagato. But this chapter was just weird to put it nicely. Minato going KCM. Really? Kishi duplication of jutsu/techniques is really annoying. Why does an ET need KCM? From what I understand KCM give you more chakra, better...
  2. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 593 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie) How does unsealing the CS, by doing the reverse of Fuuja Hounin, and placing a piece of Kabutoro on the CS mark revive Orochimaru soul? So if Anko or anyone else CS wasn't sealed you could have just...
  3. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Will we ever see a mera mera no mi user again?

    For some reason I think Colby will have it.
  4. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Conditional MINATO NAMIKAZE VS ALL-COMERS (EXCEPT SAGE)

    I think this people should defeat Minato: 1. Shodai 2. Prime Sarutobi 3. Current Naruto (until Kishi shit on him like he usually does) 4. Pein/Nagato 5. Madara *6. Sasuke (Once he show his EMS) *7. Kabuto (with Edo Tensei. Lose without it) I think everybody else Minato will at least...
  5. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Who is the strongest hokage in the history of Konoha

    It nice to see that what i believe years ago seem to hold true now. I have always believe Shodai was the strongest Hokage. But even i couldn't imagine that he was as strong as it has been shown in the last few chapters. The guy is a monster. The only one i will place ahead of him is Rikudou...
  6. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 562 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 562 Discussion / 563 Predictions Lol...this has to be the biggest asspull by Kishi ever. Genma & Co been Minato guard at age of around 15/16? That's just ridiculous. Where were they in all the flashbacks with Minato? I find it hard to believe that there was nobody better/stronger in...
  7. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Discussion What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    I personally never thought this was much of a question. With Nagato display of the Rinnegan and Jiraiya stating that the Rinnegan was said to be the strongest of the three doujustu i thought this question didn't need asking. But i'm glad the recent chapter has made it clear to the doubters...
  8. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 560 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 560 Discussion / 561 Predictions I'm surprise that the sharingan can be upgraded to the Rinnegan. I didn't see that coming. But for some reason it made a heck of a bloody sense for that to be the case. It was known that sharingan deteriorated from the Rinnegan, it only make sense...
  9. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 559 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions Let see if ET Madara can manage to take out any important character from the alliances. Which i wouldn't hold my breathe on. I'm surprise that the trump card is been use so quick...i guess this foreshadow the end of Kabuto coming quicker than i thought.
  10. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 552 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions Nice chapter. I can't believe Temari just owned the third Raikage. And reading through the posts on this thread i can't comprehend the logicality that make people think the person on the last page with a rasengan isn't Naruto/KB. I'm i seeing stuff...
  11. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 551 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 551 Discussion / 552 Predictions I think Nagato (with all the path power in his body) is stronger than Pein. I just don't see how you defeat all this power in one body, he basically has a answer for almost everything that can be use against him. And to speak the truth i don't even...
  12. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Chapter Naruto 551 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 551 Discussion / 552 Predictions Itachi shows that he is a boss once again. It funny to see the contrast between Itachi's battle smartness and analytical skill and Naruto's. Kishi just love making Naruto look stupid. I mean what was the point of making him look like a retard on page...
  13. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Discussion Who is the Strongest Shinobi in Naruto?

    Re: [FEATURED] Who is the Strongest Shinobi in Naruto? I think Rikudo Sennin is the strongest ninja ever, no question ask. I think that interview(if real) is excluding Rikudo Sennin and his sons. If i remember those three weren't even really introduced yet back when he supposedly gave that...
  14. KnuckleheadedNinja

    What-If If you could combine two characters...

    Minato+Itachi=Death On Sight
  15. KnuckleheadedNinja

    Discussion Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Well, the whinament is over. Loool. Didn't really care much for the upper tier, but the lower tier was fun and more interesting. I think, with the way the tournament was set up the right character, won in each case tier. I think Kimimaro was definitely the strongest character in the lower tier...
Top