Recent content by knux-the-killer

  1. knux-the-killer

    Spring 2010 Colored Art contest

    Re: Spring Colored Art contest Thanks AnkorSVK for telling me how to do :) These are my entries! Original art (I mean, my own stuff, characters, whatever you can call) : Other one: and finally some fanart:
  2. knux-the-killer

    Spring 2010 Colored Art contest

    Re: Spring Colored Art contest I tried everything but didn't make the entry in a clickable thumbail You said in case of needing help, to go to PM. What's that? How to go there? Please answer
  3. knux-the-killer

    All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2009

    Where´s the hall of fame for the 3 top drawings of the contest?
  4. knux-the-killer

    All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2009

    I thought that the results were going to be announced yesterday. Then when will be?
  5. Nine-Tailed Foxes

    Nine-Tailed Foxes

    An old drawing of mine! Only the second fox is mine, all the others belongs to their respective owners! Kyuubi - Naruto series Kyuubimon - Digimon series Ninetales - Pokemon series Tube Fox - XXXHolic series
  6. Shinobi Kitsune

    Shinobi Kitsune

    This is a recent piece that I made for my deviantart account, but after learning about this contest, I decided to enter! Yeah, naruto acessories! Only them belongs to Masashi Kishimoto! The two foxes there are designed by me! Kyuubi was been the one that inspired me to create them, but they...
Top