Recent content by Kohmoshun

  1. Kohmoshun

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 i dont really see naruto gaining control of the kyuubi yet... i feel that he will do typical rampaging/uncontrollable naruto. I would like to see some development between killerbee and naruto in order to gain control over his powers...
  2. Kohmoshun

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 In all honesty, this was one of the best chapters of the entire manga series I thought. Every chapter in 2009 has been flawless and this is as close to the peak of perfection as it comes. For everyone who has been bashing this chapter...
  3. Kohmoshun

    Chapter Bleach 336 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 336 Discussion/337 Predictions I see the next chapter starting with Tousen and Gin saying something about their ex-VC and just laughing b/c they dont stand a chance. I believe the 2v1 on Allon will last about 2 chapters with the defeat of the VC. But of course, as many are...
  4. Kohmoshun

    Why did Itachi tell Sasuke to "kill his best friend"?

    Re: How did Itachi get around the "must kill your best friend" deal when he became "good"? Well, the idea that Itachi killed his best friend is pretty much set in stone. I'm pretty confident that in order to destroy his clan, he needed the power of the MS, thus he killed his best friend...
Top